Using Bitcoins? Use them to pay me and get up to
10% off on your commissions! Email me for details.

And if you enjoy my work, you can support me by donating!
My address: 15xpCnz6YZJxhCXLsLJmHnrZ75yg2YUofz

Saturday, May 28, 2011

[John Sitch-Oh] Versus Onnanoko Ch. 02


[John Sitch-Oh] Versus Onnanoko Ch. 02
Released: May 28, 2011
Translated by: Kusanyagi
Contributors: Savich


Hi, everyone! ^^ Here you go with the second chapter of my new donor project "Versus Onnanoko" by John Sitch-Oh. This chapter concludes the first story in this manga, called "Double Impact" where two pushy girls fight for one guy's affection. I hope you will all enjoy reading this story and stay tuned for the following chapters, which are just as interesting as the first two! You are also more than welcome to contribute towards this, as well as any other donor projects. ^^ More releases are coming soon!