Using Bitcoins? Use them to pay me and get up to
10% off on your commissions! Email me for details.

And if you enjoy my work, you can support me by donating!
My address: 15xpCnz6YZJxhCXLsLJmHnrZ75yg2YUofz

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

[Maguro Teikoku] Houkago Dorei Kurabu Plus 1


[Maguro Teikoku] Houkago Dorei Kurabu Plus 1
(Takahashi Hiromi, Take 2)
Released: May 18, 2011
Translated by: Kusanyagi
Commissioned by: byart


Hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well. After a while, I am finally back and ready to translate once again. ^^ You might have already noticed that I have updated most of the pages with my older releases, so feel free to browse them using the expanded tags (which now include the names of the artists), or the search option. And here you go with a new manga by Maguro Teikoku.

Finally, I am once again taking commissions, so if you would like to get something translated, please refer to the Commissions Info page and send me an email.

I hope you all enjoy the translations, and stay tune for more Maguro Teikoku tomorrow.