Using Bitcoins? Use them to pay me and get up to
10% off on your commissions! Email me for details.

And if you enjoy my work, you can support me by donating!
My address: 15xpCnz6YZJxhCXLsLJmHnrZ75yg2YUofz

Thursday, June 2, 2011

[John Sitch-Oh] Versus Onnanoko Ch. 03


[John Sitch-Oh] Versus Onnanoko Ch. 03
Released: June 02, 2011
Translated by: Kusanyagi
Contributors: Savich, Mangahiru


Hey there! ^^ Here you go with the third chapter of "Versus Onnanoko" by John Sitch-Oh. It's a new story this time, but it's still very interesting and cute. You've got to love those tsundere girls. ^^ So, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter, and stay tuned for even more releases!

Now, let's play a little game today. ^^ I've noticed that in this chapter the author has reused one picture from chapter two. So, if you can pinpoint the two pictures, I'll give you 10% off your next commission. After all, every game should come with a prize. ^^ The first one to post the correct answer in the comments wins! (Please post with a nickname or something though, so I know who to give the prize to.)