Using Bitcoins? Use them to pay me and get up to
10% off on your commissions! Email me for details.

And if you enjoy my work, you can support me by donating!
My address: 15xpCnz6YZJxhCXLsLJmHnrZ75yg2YUofz

Sunday, December 11, 2011

[Takahashi Keitarou] Monbushou Chokuzoku no Satsuriku Heiki


[Takahashi Keitarou] Monbushou Chokuzoku no Satsuriku Heiki
Released: December 11, 2011
Translated by: Kusanyagi
Commissioned by: Ominae


Hello, everyone. ^^ Here you go with another translation I have recently made and this time, it's a manga entitled "the Massacre Weapon under the Direct Control of the Ministry of Education" (long title, huh?) by Takahashi Keitarou, which is a side story to his older series called "Ordinary +/-." It is a non-h manga, but the story is very interesting, so I hope you will all enjoy reading it!


Additionally, I would like to announce a new non-h donor project, "Full Metal Panic! Surplus" by Gatou Shouji and Nagai Tomohiro. Ominae has partially funded the first chapter so far, but we still need some funds to kick it off, so if you would like to contribute, please don't hesitate sending me an email about it. Thanks!