Using Bitcoins? Use them to pay me and get up to
10% off on your commissions! Email me for details.

And if you enjoy my work, you can support me by donating!
My address: 15xpCnz6YZJxhCXLsLJmHnrZ75yg2YUofz

Sunday, August 12, 2012

[Harazaki Takuma] Koganeiro Butai // Vol. 01, Ch. 05


[Harazaki Takuma] Koganeiro Butai // Vol. 01, Ch. 05
Released: August 12, 2012
Translated by: Kusanyagi
Contributors: Hentairules.net, Zathael

Download: Here (Donor Projects Info Page)

Hello, everyone! ^^ After a long break, I'm finally back and ready to take commissions once again! So, if there is anything you want to see translated, please send me an email and I will give you a price quote, as well as a time estimate. Now, as for today's translation, here you go with the fifth chapter of "Golden Stage" by Harazaki Takuma. ^^ Have fun!

And finally, here you go with the list of translations that I will release over the next few days:

[Harazaki Takuma] Koganeiro Butai (Golden Stage) // Ch. 06
[Akiyama Kenta] Gift // Ch. 07
[Akiyama Kenta] Gift // Ch. 08
[Gatou Shouji] [Nagai Tomohiro] Full Metal Panic! Surplus // Ch. 01
[Gatou Shouji] [Nagai Tomohiro] Full Metal Panic! Surplus // Ch. 02
[Jamming] Japanese Like // Ch. 03
[Jamming] Japanese Like // Ch. 04