Using Bitcoins? Use them to pay me and get up to
10% off on your commissions! Email me for details.

And if you enjoy my work, you can support me by donating!
My address: 15xpCnz6YZJxhCXLsLJmHnrZ75yg2YUofz

Saturday, January 4, 2014

[Sanbun Kyoden] Shichisai no Ramyurosu Collection


[Sanbun Kyoden] Shichisai no Ramyurosu Collection
Released: January 04, 2014
Commissioned by: DeYeti

Hi, everyone! ^^ Here you go with a huge series called "Shichisai no Ramyurosu" by Sanbun Kyoden, courtesy of DeYeti.

I personally translated only the last two out of five batches of this manga. Nevertheless, this entire series, except for the first four chapters, was edited by my editor Yume, so I took the liberty of posting it on my blog.

Please find the detailed information regarding translators and editors, as well as the download links below. ^^ I hope you will all enjoy reading this amazing manga!

0. Character Introduction
Translated by: Kusanyagi
Edited by: Yume
Download: DDL

1a. [Sanbun Kyoden] Shichisai no Ramyurosu Collection [1999-2001] // Chapters 01-04
Translated by: DGB
Edited by: Faytear
Download from e-hentai or lurk around...

1b. [Sanbun Kyoden] Shichisai no Ramyurosu Collection [1999-2001] // Chapters 05-10
Translated by: Rinruririn
Edited by: Yume
Download: DDL

2. [Sanbun Kyoden] Shichisai no Ramyurosu Collection [2001-2004]
Translated by: Rinruririn
Edited by: Yume
Download: DDL

3. [Sanbun Kyoden] Shichisai no Ramyurosu Collection [2005-2007]
Translated by: Rinruririn
Edited by: Yume
Download: DDL

4. [Sanbun Kyoden] Shichisai no Ramyurosu Collection [2008-2009]
Translated by: Kusanyagi
Edited by: Yume
Download: DDL

5. [Sanbun Kyoden] Shichisai no Ramyurosu Collection [2010 Finale]
Translated by: Kusanyagi
Edited by: Yume
Download: DDL